***Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration***
Job Title: Sealer
2nd Shift (M-TH) 2:15pm-10:45pm, (Friday) 11am-7:30pm
Salary: $13.50 an hour
• Assembling articulation.
• Assembling hydraulic, electronic, and mechanical components.
• Assisting with other projects including the manufacture of passageway systems,
testing equipment, small parts, jigs and dies.
• Drilling holes and comparing templates.
• Applying paint to different products such as articulations, side walls, etc.
• Providing machining and hydraulic support to areas within the company.
• Programming diagnostic software for articulations and bumper systems.
• Experience using micrometers, calipers, and various gauges.
• Troubleshooting repairing and servicing hand tools, power tools, and other machining
• Reworking and/or repairing assembled equipment and products according to
engineering specification changes.
• Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
• Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels.
• Lifting/moving 50 pounds.
Educational Level for Position:
• High School Diploma.
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
• Proficiency with hand and power tools including but not limited to hammers, crimpers,
jigs, grinders, saws, torches, drill presses, and other pneumatic systems.
• Must be able to QC own work.
• Willingness to learn and work in other areas.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
• Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
• Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
• Ability to multi-tasks while maintaining productivity.
• Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems.
• Reliable transportation.
• Familiarity with company policies, procedures and instructions.