Maintenance Technicians/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
An established Buffalo Organization is looking for Maintenance Technicians to work in the office buildings and day habilitation locations providing physical plan support. These individuals will be responsible for oversight of all agency facilities insuring buildings are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly manner, including both interior and exterior areas. The Maintenance Technician will also complete general cleaning tasks and be responsible for tracking cleaning supplies and requesting to order any necessary products.
- Performing basic building maintenance and repairs based on Agency work orders at assigned locations.
- Assisting outside contractors and vendors with completing maintenance, inspections and emergency repairs.
- Completing quarterly preventative maintenance inspections at assigned locations.
- Identifying health and safety repairs at assigned locations and implement immediate corrective action as necessary.
- Completing additional tasks such as light janitorial work, pre-fabricated furniture assembly, key replacement or access control follow up as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher. Candidates without a High School Diploma/GED will be required to pass a pre-employment skills test.
- Ability to read written instructions and communicate via phone and in writing.
- Must be able to manage multiple assigned tasks at one time.
- Knowledge of repair techniques and basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and boiler systems.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Capability of traveling to different locations as needed
Great Direct Hire Opportunities! Great benefits and growth opportunities available! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!