Entry-Level Research Associate ( Research and Development)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A growing international Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is in need of an Entry Level Research and Development Lab Tech to assist in developing Over the Counter drug, cosmetic and personal care products and processes by conducting research, analysis, data synthesis and experimentation.
7:30am-4pm or 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Essential Job Duties:
- Executing formulas (bench top work) while learning rudiments of formulating
- Preparing formula packages, electronic filing of data (proficient in Word and Excel)
- Creating and servicing internal and external customers with necessary paperwork
- Ordering and organizing Chemical samples
- General lab maintenance
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Laboratory research/development experience (school or work) a plus, but not required!
- Seeking candidates who are fast learners, with a great attitude!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Biochemistry Preferred (Associates will be considered)
Great opportunity with a growing and established Tonawanda Manufacturer! Growth opportunities available! Clean work environment! Apply now!
Military Veterans and new graduates encouraged to apply!