Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of facility machinery.
1. Install facility machinery.
2. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
3. Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery.
4. Provide technical input to write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
5. Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
6. Communicate with operators from other shifts.
7. Maintain and secure work tools.
8. Clean and maintain work area.
9. Comply with all safety rules and plant safety policy.
10. Identify proper materials required for repairs such as how to measure belts, chain, and fasteners and fill out order forms as required.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Pay: 19-25 per hour
shift: 2nd or 3rd
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Advanced skills required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, and piping systems.
3. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
4. Ability to perform basic computer applications.
5. Ability to perform basic welding skills.
6. Proof of previous fork truck driving experience a plus