- Weighing and measuring materials and chemicals according to a batch record.
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels and attach them to products.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products.
- Count or estimate quantities of materials, parts, or products received.
- Operate scale house computers to obtain weight information.
Currently all shifts are available. Schedule is Monday-Friday 8 hour shifts.
Please apply and visit our main office from 10am-2pm Monday-Friday for an interview.