***Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration***
1st Shift: (M-TH)6am-3pm (Friday)6am-12pm
Job Title: Mounter
• Mounting bellows, roof covers, ceiling covers, floor covers, canopies, and shrouds.
• Manufacturing canopy bumpers and accessories.
• Assembling caps, connectors, grommets, clips and airducts.
• Wrapping and Loading bellow and canopy systems.
• Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
• Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels.
• Lifting/moving 75 pounds.
Educational Level for Position:
• High School Diploma
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
• Proficiency with hand and power tools including but not limited to hammers,
crimpers, jigs, grinders, saws, drill presses, and other pneumatic systems.
• Willingness to learn and work in other areas.
• Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
• Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
• Ability to multi-tasks while maintaining productivity.
• Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems.
• Reliable transportation.
• Ability to allocate time properly.
• Familiarity with company policies, procedures and instructions.