Local reputable company seeking professional Greeters!
The Greeter is the first contact guest meets when arriving at the airport. This person provides the guest with the first impression of the company. The position is required to provide guests with authentic Hawaiian hospitality. The greeter handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, ensuring that the guest has an exceptional vacation.
- Greets guest individually upon arrival, during the transfer and wait period before charter leaves
- Assists with passenger boarding and loading baggage as needed
- Communicates effectively with aircraft operator, ground support and ground transportation to ensure accurate communication of details for the guest arrival and transfer
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s License.
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior hospitality experience, preferably with high end resort clientele
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet and other applicable software a plus.
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written (Bilingual is preferred but not required)
- Requires relating to people in a friendly and professional manner
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must thrive in a fast –paced environment
- Able to create effective working relationships with other employees and third party vendors
- Must be skilled in multi-taking
- Professional appearance and personal grooming is very important for this position
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand, and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally required to operate objects, tools or controls.