Local organization seeking several Line Service Staff!
The Line Service staff is responsible for assisting with the departure and arrival of the aircraft. Safety of the guest and assets are of utmost importance and the Line Service staff is responsible to ensure that this is adhered to.
- Greets guest individually when interacting with them during the boarding/deplaning process
- Safely tows aircraft
- Communicates effectively with aircraft operator, ground support and ground transportation in Honolulu
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism
- Resolves guest complaints, assists guests with inquiries
- Assists with passenger boarding and loading baggage as needed
- Assists with transporting guests in a vehicle or golf cart between the airport and aircraft
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Previous airline experience
- Physical labor experience and/or working in a warehouse environment
- Requires the highest level of professionalism and hospitality
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude
- Must be able to foster teamwork within the department
- Must be skilled in multi-taking
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and third-party vendors
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Physical Requirements: The Line Service position is a very physical position, working outside in the elements. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally required to operate objects, tools or controls.