Local reputable company seeking several Executive Drivers!
The Executive Driver transports guests between the airport and the air hangar. The Driver communicates with the Greeter and the Logistics team to ensure a smooth pickup of the guest at the curbside to provide a seamless transfer from the airport to the aircraft. The position is required to provide guests with authentic Hawaiian hospitality experience
- Provides transportation for guests as specific arrival and departure times.
- Operates vehicles in accordance with traffic regulations
- Ensure that cold water and towels are replenished for every guest arrival and departure
- Assist passengers to enter and leave vehicle by opening and closing doors for guests
- Loads and unloads baggage and luggage (may include fragile or delicate items)
- Regulate air conditioning, lights and ventilating systems for passenger comfort
- Report delays, accidents or incidents by mobile phone to the Logistics team
- Daily inspect vehicles and make operational checks, pre-trips and post-trip
- Performs pre-shift check list including checking vehicle brakes, tries, windshields wipers, lights, oil, fuel and water supply
- Assists with cleaning the vehicles as needed to maintain an exceptional level of cleanliness for the guest
- Advises the Logistics team of mechanical problems by completing the appropriate report to ensure proper vehicle maintenance.
- Records reading and information as required by Policy
- Must be able to fill out accident reports when necessary
- Communicates effectively with aircraft operator, ground support, in Honolulu to ensure accurate communication of details for the guest arrival, departure and transfer
- Greets guest individually, by surname, upon arrival and during the transfer and wait period before charter leaves
- Assists with passenger boarding and loading baggage as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Hawaii Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract (3 years)
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation
- Experience in the Hospitality industry highly recommended
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet a plus
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written (Bilingual is preferred but not required)
- Requires a high level of professionalism and hospitality
- Must thrive in a fast –paced environment
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and work under changing conditions
- Must be able to foster teamwork
- Professional appearance and personal grooming is critical for this position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally required to operate objects, tools or controls.