Vision and Culture
Remedy Intelligent Staffing offers a culture of collaborative teamwork by creating a workplace that allows our colleagues to be client centric, compassionate, and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to foster growth by becoming the most trusted and valued staffing provider in every market we serve through a high-involvement culture of engaged, empowered, and efficient colleagues. We achieve our goals and live our vision through our values and behaviors including providing extra mile service, open communication, professionalism, and doing what is best for our clients, colleagues, and associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Partnership Specialist is responsible for providing solutions to Remedy’s clients by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for selection and placement in open positions. Other responsibilities of the Client Partnership Specialist include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting with clients to determine staffing needs and identify the essential functions of the open position(s).
· Ensuring candidates paperwork is correct
· Instructing, training and orienting new hires on Remedy’s policies and expectations.
· Conducting follow up calls and quality control checks with clients and associates on assignment.
· Understanding the payroll system and assist with weekly processing.
· Obtaining Worker’s Compensation Certification and handling injury claim paperwork for associates injured on the job.
· Assisting with other operations functions as business demands including applicant intake, data entry, and other administrative/clerical tasks.
· Assisting with new colleague training and on-boarding.
· Touring client facilities and organizing orientations per client specifications.
· Compiling data as needed for the Client Relationship Manager for review.
· Actively participating in networking opportunities within the community.
Essential Functions and Physical Demands
The candidate must be able to perform the following essential functions and meet the following physical demands in order to be successful in this position. Reasonable accommodations can be made in order to meet these requirements, if necessary. Essential functions and physical demands include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
· Sit at a desk on a computer for long periods of time
· Type on a computer, read, and write, for hours at a time
· Speak on the phone
· Speak and listen
· Stand for short periods of time and walk short distances, specifically to and from his or her desk in order to assist candidates in the office
· Travel to Clients under the ownership of his or her branch to deliver monthly Client Drops
· Use hands and fingers to handle, feel, hold, and carry objects
· Lift and/or move objects of up to 10 pounds
· Customer service and/or business administration experience is a plus
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook
· High level of organizational and time management skills
· Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
· Prior experience with CRM or database systems preferred