Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide training for operation of new equipment.
· Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment on and off-site.
· Operate powered and manual hand tools.
· Electrical work
o Read electrical prints
o Replace faulty parts
o Pull and terminate wires
o Troubleshoot problems
· Operate forklift
· Provide support to department for plant improvement or facility projects, as needed.
· Must be available to work overtime days/hours as needed for emergency repairs.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
********EXCELLENT BENEFITS, FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY, START IMMEDIATELY AFTER INTERVIEW!*********