We are looking to add a new member to our team immediately.
Compensation will be negotiable and will be offered based on many factors (experience, drive to succeed, education and more), and will be built on a strong salary plus bonus potential.
This will be accomplished through recruiting, interviewing and placing quality associates and development of customer relationships.
Personnel Supervisors are responsible for adhering to and following all company policies and procedures.
**please attach resume when applying***
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
• Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
• Assess Remedy’s ability to satisfy these needs through recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating if associates are a match.
• Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Remedy.
• Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
• Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US. Make the appropriate documentations.
• After selecting the candidate to fill the order, instruct, train and orient associate on Remedy’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
• Ensuring all associates meet hiring criteria per EmployBridge policy and individual client policy.