We are growing and looking to add a Personnel Supervisor/Recruiter to our team!
Remedy is a locally owned staffing franchise with the sophistication and technology of a large national firm. Personnel Supervisors are responsible for recruiting, interviewing and placing quality associates and development of customer relationships.
Salary is based on experience (don't worry, if you are good, we got you covered!) + monthly bonus.
We are looking for someone that is goal driven, creative, team player, energetic and wants to GROW.
Responsibilities for Personnel Supervisor/ Recruiter::
- Handling filing, data entry, and other general office duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruiting sources.
- Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Conduct and document First day calls, Quality Calls, Extension calls and performance calls as outlined.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
If that is you, come GROW with us! Hit APPLY!
*** Please attach resume***
Requirements for Personnel Supervisor/ Recruiter:
- Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellence.
- Previous staffing/recruiting experience preferred.
- Embrace and ensure all clients, associates and colleagues are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.