Work for an electronics manufacturer that services the industrial, aerospace, medical, and defense markets!
Maintain accurate inventory assets and flow of material into job kits. This position also includes the following responsibilities:
- Return of excess material from job kits from production.
- Maintain accurate computerized trail of material.
- Maintain stock room in neat orderly fashio.
- Maintain a log of materials signed out by various personnel.
- Control packing slips.
- Receive, count, and verify all incoming freight.
- Prepare and package outgoing material for safe and secure transit.
- Ensure all time guidelines are met for deliveries.
- Process daily shipping and courier requests utilizing UPS Worldship, FedEx, and other various shipping systems.
With this role we are looking for those with at least two years of solid inventory/shipping experience, as well as a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office!