Work for and electronics manufacturer that services the industrial, aerospace, medical, and defense markets!
This role is responsible for assembling varoius electrical/electronic products including industrial control panels, custom chassis assemblies, test rack systems, cable assemblies, and circuit assemblies.
- Read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics.
- Identify and be familiar with elctro-mechanical parts such as switches,
- power supplies, transformers and relays.
- Manufacture and assemble harnesses to IPC Class II and III.
- Utilize hand tools (crimpers, torque wrenches, etc.), and test instruments.
- Build prototype circuits.
- Read pneumatic schematics and assemble and plumb pneumatic circuits.