Business Development/Sales Manager (Staffing Industry)
Responsibilities - Locating and seeking out new service contracts. Must be able to build and establish positive client relationships through face-to-face sales interactions.
- Procure new business contracts through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Quote bill rates, staffing terms and prepare sales contracts for new and renewed orders.
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in database.
- Other duties may apply
Rate of Pay/Salary - $35,000 (negotiable)
Schedule - Business Hours, with flexibility
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any interested applicant MUST:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the staffing industry with a proven track record
- Be able to provide a fully composed resume and references
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work remotely with use of online systems and communications
- Be able to multi-task
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have experience or ability to work remotely
- Must have ability to work flexible schedule, attend work related events