For Immediate consideration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd Shift: (M-F) 4pm-12am
Salary: $16.50 an hour
The TEAM LEAD is responsible for the shipping and receiving of product, the safe operation of powered lift equipment, and following all standard operating procedures. Acting as a coach/leader of other Warehouse operators, the Lead Warehouse Operator will lead by example and inspire team mates to fulfill their individual daily tasks in addition to their own.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Physically performs warehouse productivity tasks that include:
· Load/Unload trucks
· Stage outbound orders
· Put away inbound orders
· Performs daily pre-shift equipment inspections.
· Ensure orders are staged correctly.
· Ensures that damage is kept to a minimum, corrects the damages and reports any damage to the supervisor.
· Handles product and complete tasks according to all required procedures ensuring highest levels of quality.
· Consolidates stock when needed.
· Meet or exceed established Efficiency Improvement Process standards. Complete all forms and documents legibly and accurately, turn in, file, or submit to the appropriate place and/or person.
· Responsible for the safe operation of powered lift equipment so as not to endanger themselves or others.
· Reporting all incidents resulting in injury or damage to persons, lifts, product or structures immediately.
· Additional tasks as assigned by the Shift Supervisor, Warehouse Lead, Operations Manager or General Manager.