The Operations Trainer is responsible for creating, conducting and managing instructor-led training courses relating to operations, including technical processes and safety. The Operations Trainer will identify, document, update and publish standard protocols for all warehouse functions.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry best practices to create curriculum and learning activities
- Serves as lead trainer for all operations training programs including
- Container Unloading and Receiving
- Will call and Driver Check-In
- Forklift and pallet jack operations
- Documents operational processes and creates standardized protocols for staff to follow
- Conducts process and safety audits to reinforce learning and provide on-the-job training
- Helps facilitate the onboarding of new employees to ensure proper integration into job functions
- Manages all learning data and ensures accurate record keeping
- Proven presentation skills using visual aids and associated equipment in a classroom environment
- Proven writing skills; including proposals, step-by-step instructions and marketing
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work initiatives concurrently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to lift to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Able to be mobile and serve all locations (including neighbor islands)
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and use of own vehicle
Pay: $50,000K - $60,000K depending on experience