What's that smell?
No..... not that!
It's your new career!
We are looking for 2nd and 3rd shift Equipment Operators who can smell their next opportunity helping manufacture soaps & perfumes in the New Albany area.
- 2nd shift - $14.75/hr
- 3rd shift - $15.00/hr
- 2nd shift - 2:30PM -11:00PM
- 3rd shift - 10:30PM - 7:00AM
Job Responsibility for Equipment Operators:
- Operates and maintains major equipment
- Prepares and performs minor repairs and adjustments on equipment to maximize production runs
- Performs rinses, CIP washes and changeovers on equip.
- Accurate and timely documentation in accordance with SOPs and WIs
- Assists coworkers with equipment
- Report equip. malfunctions and abnormal operations to Zone Mechanic and Line Lead
- Audits on finished product
- Functions as a back up to the Lead, as requested by management
- Performs all other duties assigned
Don't stop! - The roses are at Remedy!
Equipment Operator Requirements:
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Lift up to 50lbs
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- SAP and HMI experience preferred