Tired of waiting on that promotion?
Feeling a little stuck in the mud?
Let's see what you've got!
Join our client out in New Albany while they make the rest of us smell good! You'll start off learning the ropes of manufacturing soaps & perfumes, then you'll show us you've got what it takes to run that line start to finish. Why hire out when we can promote from within?
Start the career where your hard work and dedication is noticed!
Material Operators Responsibilities:
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging and replenishing bulk totes, raw materials, commodities and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stack and/or moves pallets of components or finished products to the production run.
- Confirm the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Operate electric pallet-jack to perform daily work activities.
- 1st shift = 6:30AM-3:00PM
- 2nd shift = 2:30PM-11:00PM
- 3rd shift = 10:30PM-7:00AM
- 1st shift = $12.00/hr
- 2nd shift = $12.25/hr
- 3rd shift = $12.50/hr
Material Operator Requirements:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to multitask
- Lift up to 50lbs