Can you drive a forklift? Are you forklift certified? If so, we want you to apply to this position! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Remedy Intelligent Staffing today!
Job Description: Keeps production supplied by operating a forklift to retrieve materials and supplies.
Job Duties May Include:
• Planning supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
• Retrieving supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.
• Maintaining inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
• Monitoring inventory by reporting discrepancies.
• Clearing production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
• Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
• Maintaining safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Keeping forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishing warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Forklift Operation, Forklift Certification is a plus! ______________________________________________________