Great opportunity to get into a local leading company in the Geneva area!
Looking for Offline Cutting Operator for a rotating/swing 12-hour shift
SHIFT: Rotating/12 hour Swing Shifts(7am-7pm and then 7pm-7am)
Must be available to do weekdays and weekends due to rotating schedule
• Must maintain safe work environment by consistently wearing proper PPE, performing safe work behaviors and by communicating any and all safety concerns to supervisor/shift manager
• Maintains acceptable productivity levels based on product flow, supervisor feedback and customer needs
• Must be able to measure, cut, and use of various mechanical tools accurately
• Performs other functions as needed
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to work as a team member and stand alone; being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured attitude through working in a cooperative manner with fellow employees
• Must have at least 6 months safe working record & reliable attendance history.