Shipping and Receiving/ Forklift positionin Kent, WA
Pay: $17 / hour
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that our product is shipped in a timely and professional manner to our customers, both internal and external. This position is responsible for general warehousing functions which include shipping and receiving of local skylight company products, physical inventory and bar coding.
• Shipping and receiving of company products to both internal and external customers.
• General warehousing functions including: picking, loading and unloading trucks, stocking, labeling, packaging and driving a forklift.
• Assist in conducting physical inventory and bar coding.
• Installation of blinds.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Proof Required
• 1-3 years shipping and receiving experience as well as general warehousing knowledge is preferred.
• Must possess good math skills to help with physical inventory counts.
• Must possess strong planning and organization skills.
• Experience with hand tools and assembling parts preferred.
• Certified Forklift license is preferred.
• Experience with physical inventories as well as scanning bar-coded products is preferred.
• Experience with data collection and SAP is preferred.
• Must possess an overall good work, safety and attendance record and desire to work within a team environment.
• Must be capable of lifting/reaching/stooping/climbing with weights up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
• Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
Remedy Staffing also provides all working associates benefits such as:
Sick Time Off
Free online courses
If you or someone you know is interested, apply today at www.remedystaff.com OR call Gryphon at (253) 246-7950.
Resumes without relevant experience will not be considered for the position.
Proof of Education High Diploma or Equivalent
Ability to pass a drug and background screening
Experience using a warehouse management tool (SAP, RF, etc.) prefered
Must have previous Forklift Experience (certification not required)