*** For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org put Technician in the subject line***
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for the day-to-day movements of product within the facility. This position is responsible for the receiving, storing, picking, delivery, packing, kitting, and shipping of product in the facility. This position is responsible for making sure that set deadlines are understood and met.
Salary: $15 an hour
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm (Mon-Fri)
• International and domestic shipping
• Scheduling, crating and packaging shipments to customers.
• Physically transferring raw material from stock to the production area.
• Performing routine inventory counts on raw material in stock to ensure that the correct inventory balances are reflected in the system.
• Maintaining proper storage of raw material in stock.
• Maintaining accurate inventory locations, counts.
• Other duties as determined by skill level and corporate need.