Global Manufacturing Firm hiring a Night Maintenance Supervisor in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Essential Job Duties:
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Engineering Manager, supervises manufacturing maintenance area to ensure timely and efficient maintenance of production and equipment.
- Responsibilities include establishing and monitoring performance of preventative maintenance programs and personnel for improvement of production line performance along with scheduling and planning of line maintenance and cost reduction activities.
- Responsible for personnel actions including (but not limited to) hiring, performance management and termination.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Requires breadth of professional field and industry knowledge. Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced strategies/concepts through the organization. Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and processes.
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals. Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance management and recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
Maintenance Supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-6 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $69,000.00 to $87,000.00 /year