Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for Electrical Cable Assemblers for a manufacturing company located in South San Antonio.
• Must know AC/DC Circuit Theory
• Must read Schematics
• Must be able to use Digital Multimeters
• Must be able to use OHM Meters
• Electrical aptitude required.
• Skill Requirement - Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
• Physical Requirement – ability to utilize hand tools repetitively with includes but not limited to twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, and bending. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
• Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.g., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers).
• The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information. Including clock in and out of work orders using manufacturing software.
• The ability to identify problems and to assist with resolution. This also includes the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills.
• Must be knowledgeable of shop math. The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Rate of Pay: $16.00
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8PM to 5PM
All interested applicant are encouraged to come in and apply to either one of our locations:
1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
• 4+ years of experience as a manufacturing mechanical assembler
• High school diploma or equivalent required