Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for a 1st shift Inventory Clerk position available in Akron, NY.
Pay Rate: $11.80-$12.50 hourly, depending on experience
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for daily inventory, adjustments to components throughout the facility, determining the route cause of discrepancies and suggesting solutions to prevent future issues.
Inventory Clerk Job Duties:
- Audit production entries and confirmations
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for inventory discrepancies
- Ensure that new components are planned to be manufactured, and aid departments to ensure adherence to schedule (by date and quantity required)
- Coordinate component scheduling priorities and alert prep areas of specific material outages
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs - including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (pivot tables & charts)
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize, and multitask, with minimal direct supervision
If you would like more information regarding the Inventory Clerk position, please contact Remedy's Batavia office today! (585) 219-4096