Waterjet Operator/Maintenance Lead/CNC Programmer
Military Based Manufacturing Company
Buckeye Lake, Ohio Area (far east side of Columbus)
The Waterjet Operator/Maintenance Lead primary objectives are as follows:
- Perform all maintenance tasks related to each waterjet machine to keep them fully operational.
- Ability to program or learn to program all waterjet cutting machines.
- CNC Programming Highly Preferred
- Order all needed materials to perform maintenance tasks.
- Maintain required quantities of materials needed for machine upkeep.
- Ensuring there is adequate employee coverage and informing the Production Supervisor of and absences during the shift.
- Directs and assigns work to employees within their specific area ensuring production goals are reached.
- Leads, guides, motivates and communicates to all team members professionally and competently.
- Holds all employees accountable for attendance, performance, productivity and teamwork.
- Ensures quality of product is maintained throughout the production process for assigned area.
- Notifies supervisor/maintenance of equipment issues.
- Recommending operational changes.
- Resolving production problems.
- Minimize scrap to <2% of sales
- Trains and develops current and new employees in accordance with area process and specifications.
- Always maintain a clean and organized work area.
Please click here to apply or reply directly to email@example.com with a copy of your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Must be able to pass a drug and background check and must be a US Citizen