Remedy Staffing is partnered with a tire manufacturer in Tonawanda in search of a third shift quality inspector!
Examines tires for anomalies and quality problems through the use of X-Ray equipment. In addition, assist in the monitoring and coordination of warehouse activities regarding product quality and assurance that tires shipped have met all established quality standards.
- Examines tires from production samples, new releases and special requests for quality anomalies through the use of X-ray equipment or visual inspection. Said responsibility does require the manual handling of tires being expected.
- Responsible for assisting the Manager of Factory Quality control, as directed, in achieving compliance to established quality standards.
- Works with Maintenance department, Plant Engineering personnel and X-ray machine Manufacturing Representative on machine preventive maintenance & general operations. Programs machine unit to accept specific tire sizes being examined. Responsible for contacting the above resources regarding any necessary adjustment and/or repairs.
- Must have previous manufacturing and/or quality experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work overtime
Shift: Monday/Tuesday 11:00PM-7:00AM & Saturday/Sunday 7:00AM-7:00PM
*Must be able to work overtime
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!