IMMEDIATE 1ST SHIFT TEMP-TO-HIRE
MANUFACTURING OPENINGS IN DES MOINES!
Our client is looking for an individual to learn an industry. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and have great attention to detail.
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Responsible for processing bulk cable reels into smaller coils
- Measure 1st article lengths checks per our internal procedures
- Cut and label cable to the desired length per our production orders
- Must record each coils weight and length on a production control sheet
- Stack products on a pallet and move with pallet jack to the shipping department
- Must help load/unload bulk able reels into our equipment to begin/end the cutting process
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to count accurately from 1-100
- Ability to work with basic hand tools
- Ability to read a ruler to lowest common denominator
Click "Apply Now" to complete an application today!