This position is responsible for high-level multimedia development using Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition), 3D Modeling, etc. Examples of expected job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Design and develop computer based training (CBT) by using engaging learning activities, course content, quizzes and course interactions that will aid in retention and transfer, meet the business need and support the overall training strategy. This development process would use strong written and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video, animation and audio to communicate and educate our employees.
• Create compelling graphics, such as banners, logos, flyers, posters, infographics, etc. using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Edit and create engaging video for use on websites and in computer based training using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Create storyboards, discuss project plans, follow project schedules and manage project workloads independently while maintaining a strong working relationship and effective communication with the team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning concepts, techniques, and methods
• Knowledge of trends in creative design, processes, products, digital media, and websites
• Knowledge of 508 Electronic and Information Technology Standards
• Skill in researching, compiling, and analyzing data to report findings
• Skill in using office automation tools (MS Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Email/Calendaring, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
• Ability to interact and collaborate directly with customers and colleagues
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Ability to use multimedia development tools (audio-video production, streaming media, graphic design, web site design, computer-based training software, publication software, etc.), with special emphasis on the Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Captivate
• Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for him/herself or other team members
• Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective work relationships