**Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration**
General Summary of the Position:
Perform Task as assigned by the Front Line Supervisor involving the production of precast concrete products; smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete and make repairs to finished concrete products using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Construct wooden concrete forms using blueprints, shop drawing and previous experience.
- Patch finished concrete product.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Material handling and storage.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Working knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete finishing.
- Working knowledge of power operated tools and equipment used in wood concrete form construction.
- Ability to read and interpret working blueprints and shop drawings for construction of wood forms.
- Knowledge of applicable safety precautions and ability to work safely each day.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor.
- Ability to communicate orally.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions on daily work tasks.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform work.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
- 1 years of concrete wood form building or Carpentry experience related to concrete.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- General: Hand Tools, Power Tools, Ladders, Scaffolding, wood forms and sections, Concrete forms & concrete finishing tools,
Working in a production environment, with ambient air-conditions, loud noise, dangerous equipment, and variable lighting. Dirty and dusty conditions at times which may require respirator protection. Working with chemicals and wet concrete. Facility manager maintains complete list of SDS’s on site at all times.