1st shift press operator position in Lancaster area!
1st shift: 7:30am-4:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay rate: $14-15/hour
Review the router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
• Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
• Perform first piece cut and check for proper depth.
• Perform first piece and in-process inspection when required if math qualified, or send to Quality Control for
• Run the job to produce the correct quantity of product.
• Spot check die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems.
• Record accurate times on the router for each job performed.
• Bundle and tag all usable centers with traceability information as required in the work instruction.
Apply within today!