Remedy Staffing is partnered with an innovative Dental Company located in Amherst in search of an experienced Customer Service Representative!
- Answer incoming telephone calls, transferring calls when necessary
- Provide customer needs determination and assist customers with their orders
- Render on the phone education to clients in the use of product related systems as related to the IFU’s
- Identify and correct or advise clients with product usage and offer technical resolution via E-mail and phone
- Prepare and enter customer orders. Coordinate literature requests when necessary
- Provide support to Territory Sales Managers by responding to product and/or literature requests
- Issue RMA’s for dealer returns
- Provide customer assistance in tracking packages, locating or replacing orders
- Must have business to business customer service experience, not in a call center environment
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Previous customer service experience required Experience in a product-related environment preferred
Shift: Monday-Friday 10:15AM-7:00PM
Pay: $16.00 per hour to start and $17.00 per hour after hire
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!