Our client in Orem, Utah is searching for Production Associates.
Come work for a company that prides themselves in supplying the highest quality materials, with a wide range of options and professional, insured installers to their customers.
Shift: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM Rotating Days, with every other week a three day weekend.
- General operations of production machinery.
- Maintains well organized and clean work station and update required documentation to insure a quality product.
- Loading and unloading molds, trimming products, operating lift cart.
- Material preparations such as bagging and steel prep.
- Perform to all quality expectations, isolate/ report all defects, insure that product meets all dimensional and cosmetic standards, adhere to all SOP standards and proper documentation of all product.
- Use of hand tools and measuring devices helpful.
Benefits are offered after hired full time that start 30 days after hire date.
- Med, Dental, Free Life & Dis
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pension 100% contribution, 401K with company match.
- 3 month parental leave policy
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!