We are searching for superior Manufacturing Welders for our client in Orem Utah.
Come work for a company that prides themselves in supplying the highest quality materials, with a wide range of options and professional, insured installers to their customers.
Shift: 7:00 AM- 4:30 PM Mon-Friday
Location: Orem, UT 84057
- Maintain, clean and stage roto mold tooling to support the molding department. Fill out all cleaning tags and logs to track tooling history and maintenance. Perform complete maintenance and repair of roto mold tooling.
- Perform tooling preventative maintenance, track, record and update tasks.
- Maintain existing tooling utilizing basic hand tools and power tools.
- Extensive maintenance and repair of tooling using metal working tools, blending tools and equipment.
- Replace worn and damaged parts such as clamps, teflon blocks and adjustment bolts and shielding.
- Must have forklift certification and be able to drive a forklift.
- Welding experience is necessary.
Benefits are offered after hired full time that start 30 days after hire date.
- Med, Dental, Free Life & Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pension 100% contribution, 401K with company match.
- 3 month parental leave policy
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!