A leader in Optics Manufacturing is now looking for Test Technicians.
This position provides the design and final lens tests within budget that are accurate and repeatable. This position also serves as the lead to test difficult and prototypical lens systems by establishing the most efficient process for testing of these systems.
- Perform optical tests accurately and consistently.
- Design equipment and fixtures to support production.
- Ability to fully understand optical theories and terminology.
- Train other lab technicians new test procedures.
- Troubleshoot test equipment difficulties.
- Follow production schedules.
- Research new equipment to aid the test lab.
- Diagnose assembly failures and give correction action.
- Work with Engineering Department on prototype test procedures.
- Comply with the Clean Room Protocol when entering a clean room environment.
You will be using test equipment and optical analytical software to achieve the goals of this position.