Sanitation Technician This is an opportunity to join a winning team and build your career from the ground up.
• You jump at the opportunity to make a difference
• Fast paced environments drive you to want to work harder
• Product safety and quality are highly dependent on sanitation, as improper sanitation will result in reduced shelf life and increased loss due to spoilage.
GED and Steel toe Boots
• Breaking down production machines to ensure cleanliness
• Working with chemicals
• Sanitation is a prerequisite to HACCP and is intended to reduce the incidence of microbiological, chemical and physical hazards in the food manufacturing environment.
• The most effective sanitation program can be nullified if employees do not follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), thus creating contamination conditions.
• Conversely, strong sanitation programs, incorporating multiple interventions and integrated with other critical food safety systems, will enhance overall product safet