Basic Function: Responsible for providing direct assistance in the Cable Assembly department, as well as performing cable assembly duties.
• Provide direct assistance to the Cable Assembly Department, daily.
• Perform setups and troubleshooting on equipment, as necessary.
• Function as a cable technician. • Assist in the training of other Cable Technicians.
• J-STD-001 Certification (Module 2)
• Ability to solder up to J-STD-001 Class III requirements for Wire & Terminal Assembly/Soldering Requirements
• Comprehend and Understand 2D Drawings
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum one year in all phases of Cable Technician I and II required.
Position Reports To: Business Development Engineer