Basic Function: Responsible for performing Cable Assembly Department duties.
• Assist in performing setups on equipment, as trained.
• Function as a cable technician.
• Assist in quality control under guidance and instruction, as trained.
• Follow and adhere to Company and Department Rules.
• Document daily activity.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• J-STD-001 Certification (Module 1)
• Ability to solder up to J-STD-001 Class III requirements for Wire & Terminal Assembly/Soldering Requirements
• Comprehend and Understand 2D Drawings
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum one year in all phases of Cable Technician I required.
Position Reports To: Business Development Engineer