Basic Function: Responsible for performing Cable Assembly Department duties.
• Function as a cable technician.
• Follow and adhere to Company and Department Rules.
• Document daily activity. • Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Assemble cable and wire harnesses per verbal and written instructions
• Ability to access, understand, and follow work instructions
• Crimping (Hand & Machine) • Wire Stripping (Hand & Machine)
• Basic Computer Skills
• Oral Communication Skills
• Written communication Skills
• Manual Dexterity Skills
• Basic Math Aptitude
• Physical Dexterity Skills
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Education: High School Diploma Experience: Base understanding of manufacturing.
Position Reports To: Business Development Engineer