Our client, near 90th and Dodge, is looking for a strong Customer Service Representative to conduct medical interviews prior to the life insurance underwriting process.
- Conduct calls with patients, review the case file and complete a medical interview to obtain the required information as designated by the system
- Use a consultative approach supported by medical knowledge and defined policies and procedures to uncover and collect information regarding conditions, treatment, medication usage, recovery etc.
- Responsible for following defined policies, procedures and standards for professional conduct, must perform within Quality standards to ensure consistent, accurate, professional patient interactions
- Acts in compliance with all HIPPA guidelines and standards of care in patient interactions
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Medical Terminology is preferred
- Typing 30 wpm
- Proficient with Computers/Internet
- Strong oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Monday-Friday, 12p-9p, $15/hour!
If this job sounds intriguing please apply today!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an ap
n applicant’s age.