Remedy Staffing is partnered with a innovative Dental Company in search an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Office supplies inventory, checking stock and anticipating needed supplies.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence;drafting letters and documents;collecting and analyzing information, initiating communications.
- Assist in document change control process using the computerized QUMAS or alternative system.
- Provide back-up support for the Quality Assurance/Regulatory department activities.
- Support Executive Staff members, Office Services Supervisor, Executive Administrator and Office Services Department as a resource with any administrative, clerical or backup functions such as mailings, organizing lunches, travel itineraries, department coverage, etc.
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet guidelines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following sub process
- Office Services
- Document & Data Control
- General Legal
- Minimum of five years’ executive support experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and phone skills needed.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to multi-task, provide attention to detail and be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and high degree of professionalism.
- Must have legal secretarial training/skills.
Shift: Monday-Friday First Shift
Pay: $18.00-$22.00 per hour depending on experience
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!