Performs the operation of handling and transporting of various materials.
This may be done by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES in the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Production: 1. Locates, retrieves, follows procedures; sets up work station; prepares tiles for further production.
2. Prepare resin mixes and powder changes throughout the course of a shift.
3. Retrieve and return powder to and from powder room when needed.
4. Knowledge of molding presses and the minor maintenance and repair that may be needed.
5. Demonstrates the ability to work with resins and pigments to make specific colors needed to perform his/her duties.
6. Demonstrates proper use of equipment including Fork lifts, hand jacks, grinders and other hand tools.
7. Transport various materials to different location throughout the duration of the shift.
8. Demonstrates the ability to communicate well with their peers and management.
9. Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe environment and promotes job safety throughout the plant.
10. May be required to perform other tasks when needed.
1. Approve in-process production by confirming specification; conducting visual and measurements tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
2. Approve finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicate non conformances to the Supervisor
3. Update job knowledge by participating in additional training sessions.