We are working with a prominent Optics Manufacturer to find qualified Inventory Clerks!
An inventory clerk keeps count of products and supplies, ensures that company inventory remains balanced, restocks supplies, assists in maintaining inventory records, and provides customer assistance as necessary.
Responsibilities would be:
- Maintains logs of all products and supplies.
- Reports any discrepancies in inventory records to the manager.
- Receives store deliveries.
- Assists in unloading inventory from delivery truck.
- Organizes inventory in stock room.
- Files all delivery and inventory receipts.
- Uses inventory software to keep track of orders
- Writes up inventory reports detailing any overstock or missing items.
- Ensures that stock room is clean and well organized.
- Moves and restructures organization of stockroom to make space for new inventory.
- Assists in cleaning and organizing the store upon closing.
If interested, please apply online now at remedystaffing.com!