Paint Line Lead/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with an established Clarence, NY Manufacturer to identify a Paint Line Lead to properly prepare parts for paint line, while utilizing paint line tools and supplies such as powder coat equipment, hand tools, and supplies such as masking, plugs, and internal/external thread protectors. This individual will also package finished products in preparation for shipping.
2nd: Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Hanging parts properly to be processed on the powder coating line.
- Insuring parts are properly prepared for paint.
- Using powder coat equipment.
- Masking internal and external threads or specific areas according to customer blueprints that are to remain finish free.
- Inspecting, packaging and documenting finished products.
- Following all area safety procedures including wearing essential PPE.
- Communicating with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience; powder coating experience desirable
- Ability to position and manipulate parts and assemblies with the hands demonstrating manual dexterity, including masking parts
- Knowledge of powder coating process or wet coating process
- Capable of following directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to interpret blueprints is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
Competitive benefits and compensation package! Clean and safe work environment! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!