Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Monitoring and reporting the manufacturing process from the receipt of raw materials to the shipment of finished product.
Audits work activities of production workers or warehouse assistants to verify conformance of activities to quality assurance standards, applying knowledge of job performance requirements, equipment operation standards, and product processing specifications.
Preforms inventory transaction of product.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE. SEE JOB REQUIREMENTS BELOW
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work with little or no supervision, given proper instructions.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with others.
• Must be adaptable to changing schedules/priorities.
• Sufficient reading, writing, and math ability to follow detailed written instructions, perform inspections, and record output and status.
• Ability to read and interpret prints, visual aids, and other technical documentation.
• Attention to Detail
• Good communicator
• Technical writing (for corrective actions)
• Strong – enforcing policy and procedures