MANUFACTURING – Metal Assembly
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
***Email your resume to Cyndi at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Put "Metal Assembly - Mt. Pleasant" in the subject line***
Key attributes the ideal candidate will possess:
- Willingness to learn and work in other areas.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities while maintain productivity.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
- Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems.
What are we looking for?
A Team Player: Interacts with people effectively. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals. Must be willing to take and provide constructive feedback to promote the best in all. Realizes that a single successful individual doesn’t benefit the entire organization.
Motivation: Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Commits to putting in additional effort. Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
Reliability: Takes personal responsibility for job performance. Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
Flexibility: open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Experience: Manufacturing and production experience is a plus!
- Cutting, grinding and debarring frames and profiles.
- Manually adjusting aluminum profiles.
- Drilling holes and comparing templates.
- Unloading and storing raw materials (e.g. aluminum profile deliveries).
- Operating CNC bending machines.
- Measuring manufactured parts for in process inspections.
- Assuring that parts are properly manufactured based on clear specifications.
- Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
- Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels.
Educational Level for Position:
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Must be able to QC own work.
- Proficiency with hand and power tools including but not limited to hammers, crimpers, jigs, grinders, saws, torches, drill presses, and other pneumatic systems.
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality
- Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed ( or precise) actions and manipulations
- Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds safely.