Full Time position under the general supervision of the Warehouse Manager, performs a variety of duties in receiving, issuing, handling and accounting for inventory stock in the Warehouse, Shop and Engineering Departments.
- Receives delivered supplies, materials and equipment; confirms delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model/part number, etc.; completes all necessary paperwork for items received and confirms Warehouse location.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse and inventory for efficient material storage and handling; maintains labeling system on each inventory item; manually stocks warehouse shelving with items received and/or returned.
- Operates forklift and other necessary vehicles to properly handle materials being received, issued, stocked and picked.
- Works with Engineering Department to identify unmarked/mis-marked items
- Issues material to work orders and builds.
- Reconciles inventory reports for a complete and accurate inventory count.
- Performs other related duties as required.