1st Shift Debur Position - $13.00 Per Hour
M-F from 7 am to 4 pm with a half day on Friday - 7 am to noon
• Understand the customer’s definitions of burrs and the need to remove them.
• Use the microscope to identify the repairs needed.
• Remove the burrs with deburring hand tools and gray wheel when required.
• Using the microscope to inspect the part through the whole process.
• Segregate the parts relative to material heat code and job number/part number.
• Clean parts as directed.
• To complete all documentation needed.
• Need to carry/transport totes up to 30lbs